Date of last revision: January 02, 2016
By using Invest-at-ease.in (the “Website”) and signing up for the services offered by Invest-at-ease Consultants Private Limited ("Invest-at-ease"), You acknowledge and confirm that:
- You are 18 years of age or older and where you are acting as Guardian on behalf of a minor, you have the necessary authority to register/sign up for the services on behalf of the minor.
- You have understood and agreed to abide by the terms of the Investment Services Agreement below.
- The information you provide when you register on the Website is true and correct.
- Invest-at-ease may contact you by phone and/or E-mail in connection with your registration.
- The entire contents of the Website, including its "look and feel" are intellectual property of Invest-at-ease and are protected under Intellectual Property laws. You shall not infringe and/or copy and/or distribute any part of the Website without prior written approval of Invest-at-ease.
Investment Services Agreement
A. I acknowledge that:
- I have applied for an Investment Account after understanding the nature and scope of services ("Services") provided by Invest-at-ease.
- This document is a legal contract between Invest-at-ease and me ("Agreement").
- The operation of my investment account and the execution of instructions are subject to this Agreement, and the Offer Documents* of the respective Asset Management Company ("AMC").
- My identity on the Website is authenticated by the use of my Login Credentials. Invest-at-ease will consider instructions authenticated by my Login Credentials to have originated from me.
- I have the right to transact directly with the AMC even in respect of the investments made through Invest-at-ease but will keep Invest-at-ease informed.
B. Under this Agreement, Invest-at-ease's obligations are to provide Services as below:
- Offer selected mutual fund schemes.
- Facilitate subscription and redemption of mutual fund units by transmitting my money and instructions to the appropriate AMC, as per my instructions.
- Securely and confidentially maintain a record of my personal information and my financial transactions.
- Promptly & efficiently respond to my queries relating to my online investment account.
C. Under this Agreement, my obligations are to:
- Ensure that the money I invest is from my bank account (primary holder's bank account in case of Investment Account held jointly), is from legitimate sources and is remitted through approved banking channels.
- Keep my Login Credentials safe and secret. Promptly change my Login Credentials and inform Invest-at-ease of any actual or suspected unauthorised use of my Login Credentials.
- Make an informed investment decision by reading the Offer Documents* of the mutual fund schemes that I am investing in.
- Seek independent financial planning, legal, accounting, tax or other professional advice before investing or withdrawing.
D. I further acknowledge and agree to the following:
- I am aware that Invest-at-ease is an AMFI registered distributor of mutual funds and receives commissions from AMCs, details of which are available on the Website.
- 2. My Investment Account will be activated after Invest-at-ease verifies my personal information in accordance with the Know Your Client ("KYC") guidelines issued by the Securities and Exchange Board of India ("SEBI") and the Reserve Bank of India (“RBI”) from time to time.
- invest-at-ease does not, and is not obliged to, offer all mutual fund schemes for investment. By limiting the number of schemes on the Website, Invest-at-ease does not make any representation as to the quality, bona fides or nature of any AMC or mutual fund scheme, or any other representation, warranty or guaranty, express or implied.
- For investments using ECS/NACH/ Direct Debit, Invest-at-ease will first submit the fund transfer instruction(s) to my bank. My request for subscription will be sent to the AMC only after receiving confirmation of successful money transfer to the AMC's account. Consequently, there may be a lag between the date of debit to my account and date Invest-at-ease submits my request to the AMC.
- Subject to point no. D.4, my instructions will be processed the same day if received before the cut-off time(s) specified by Invest-at-ease. Else, my instructions will be processed on the next business day. Invest-at-ease may specify cut-off time(s) earlier than the time(s) specified by the AMC/ SEBI.
- Invest-at-ease will forward my instructions to the AMC electronically and the AMC will process the transactions on the basis of such electronic instructions. AMCs are not obliged to accept my application for subscription to units of their mutual fund schemes in part or in full.
- For Investment Accounts held jointly, the mutual fund folios maintained by the concerned AMC will also be held jointly and all the individuals will have the same authority to operate those folios (Any or Survivor).
- The data and information provided on the Website does not constitute advice and shall not be relied upon by me while making investment decisions.
- In case I violate this agreement, or any local or international laws, Invest-at-ease may, at any time and at its sole discretion, terminate my Investment Account and/or prevent me from accessing the Website and/or Services at any time and at its sole discretion.
- Invest-at-ease may modify these terms at any time and update the same on the website. My continued use of the Services will imply my acceptance of the changes.
- I hereby confirm that the EUIN box has been intentionally left blank by me as this transaction is executed without any interaction or advice by your employee / relationship manager / sales person or notwithstanding the advice of inappropriateness, if any, provided by your employee / relationship manager / sales person.
E. I will not dispute and/or hold Invest-at-ease responsible for:
- Any act that is not an obligation of Invest-at-ease in this Agreement.
- Any disclosures made by Invest-at-ease to any statutory body under any law.
- Any loss, notional or otherwise, incurred because of
- Delays either at the Bank, Registrar and Transfer Agency or AMC.
- Rejection of my instructions by the Bank, Registrar and Transfer Agency or AMC.
- Processing of instructions authenticated by my Login Credentials.
- Non-availability or non-accessibility of the Website, telephone(s), or office(s) of Invest-at-ease in case of circumstances beyond Invest-at-ease's control.
F. Governing laws
The laws of India shall govern this Agreement. All disputes are subject, firstly, to mediation, and then by Arbitration by a sole arbitrator appointed by Invest-at-ease. The venue of arbitration shall be Mumbai.
G. SEBI Caution
Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme-related documents carefully.
* Offer Documents: Collective term for Offer Document, Scheme Information Document, Statement of Additional Information, Key Information Memorandum, issued by the Asset Management Company that manages the mutual fund.